Please contact Carolyn at:
Carolyn has lived in the Tri-County area for 30+ years and has been serving the Sandwich, Somonauk, Lake Holiday and surrounding area since 1976 with their real estate needs. Carolyn offers her years of experience and expertise when working with buyers and sellers with her professional negotiating skills, in addition to being a certified staging consultant. Carolyn believes that the “Golden Rule” is the best “ruler” for life.
- Member of the Realtor Association of the Western suburbs.
- Member of the Illinois Association of Realtors since 1976.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors since 1976.
- Subscriber to Multiple Listing Services of Northern Illinois
- Past president of Tri-County Board of Realtors (1983 – 1984)
We had an awesome experience with Carolyn (Panas) during the selling process. She helped us prepare the home for sale, stage our home, and encouraged us along the way as we were moving out of state and had a very tight time frame. We felt well taken care of both professionally as well as on a personal level. We could not have asked for anything more from a Real Estate company or Realtor. Thank you for the great experience!Lynn B.