"YOUR HOMETOWN REALTORS"
Serving Dekalb, Kendall, LaSalle, Kane & surrounding areas
815-786-9418 or 630-553-3333
503 East Church Street, Sandwich
664 W. Veteran's Parkway, Yorkville
It’s no secret that there are a multitude of ways to “finding” a home with the technology now readily available to anyone with the internet so why work with a professional Realtor?
Here is why …
- Realtors have expertise! Buying or selling a home usually requires dozens of forms, reports, disclosures, and other technical documents. Realtors have the expertise to help you prepare a killer deal—while avoiding delays or costly mistakes that can seriously mess you up.
- Searching power. a good local Realtor is going to know the search area way better than you ever could. Have your eye on a particular neighborhood, but it’s just out of your price range? Your Realtor is equipped to know the ins and outs of every neighborhood, so she can direct you toward a home in your price range that you may have overlooked.
- Negotiating skills. Any time you buy or sell a home, you’re going to encounter negotiations—and as today’s housing market heats up, those negotiations are more likely than ever to get a little heated.
- They are connected to other professionals that are needed during the process. Realtors might not know everything, but they make it their mission to know just about everyone who can possibly help in the process of buying or selling a home. Mortgage brokers, real estate attorneys, home inspectors, home stagers, interior designers—the list goes on—and they’re all in your Realtor’s network
- Realtors® adhere to a strict code of ethics. Not every real estate agent is a Realtor, who is a licensed real estate salesperson who belongs to the National Association of Realtors®, the largest trade group in the country.
- Realtors® wear a lot of different hats and working for you at nearly all hours of the day and night—whether you need more info on a home or just someone to talk to in order to feel at ease with the offer you just put in. This is the biggest financial (and possibly emotional) decision of your life, and guiding you through it isn’t a responsibility Realtors take lightly.