"YOUR HOMETOWN REALTORS"
Serving Dekalb, Kendall, LaSalle, Kane & surrounding areas
815-786-9418 or 630-553-3333
503 East Church Street, Sandwich
664 W. Veteran's Parkway, Yorkville
We are saddened by what is happening locally and around the world with the onset of the Corvid-19 Virus and its effect on everyone!
We are keeping everyone in our thoughts including our buyers, sellers, our partners in business and all those businesses
that are or will be experiencing financial challenges due to the many shutdowns.
We are Open for Business by giving us a CALL at 815-786-9418 or 630-553-3333 if you need assistance.
KEEP safe, well and positive! We shall endure!
Need More Information?
What is my home worth is an old question with the same the answer – “It’s worth as much as someone else is willing to pay for it”. Well not exactly … in order for the buyer to secure financing your home should still appraise at or above the selling price.
What is the difference between an Appraisal and a Comparative Market Analysis?
- Comparable properties that have recently sold (3 – 6 Months),
- Properties that are currently listed in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- How long similar properties have been on the market
- Property listings that have expired or have not sold
- Location (such as corner lot, school district, street traffic, proximity to highways etc.)