John Guehler, longtime resident of Somonauk received his Real Estate license in 1974 while attending Western Illinois University where he received his BS and MBA. John worked at Lake Realty in Somonauk along with his parents, Bob and Donna Guehler until their retirement in 2012. Since the closing of the family business, John has been with Swanson Real Estate.
- President of local Real Estate board (2 terms)
- Officer of Illinois Realtor Land Institute
- Dekalb County Board Member
- County Forest Commissioner
- Active member of Northern Illinois Farm & Land Brokers
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI) Designation.
Marketed by John Guehler